Employment-Related Practices Liability
While the insurance needs of business owners vary from industry to industry, today’s employers are well aware of the liability risks surrounding employment practices. Allegations of wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and other workplace conduct deemed inappropriate are serious and can end up putting a business in real danger. Available as part of our Commercial Package, our Employment-Related Practices Liability coverage can help employers breathe a little easier when dealing with these issues.
- Golf Courses & Country Clubs
- Manufacturing (light to medium)
- Resort Hotels
- Travel Plazas/Truck Stops
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Wrongful refusal to employ, failure to promote, demotion, evaluation, reassignment, or discipline; wrongful termination of employment; harassment, coercion, “discrimination,” or humiliation; verbal, physical, mental, or emotional abuse arising from “discrimination;” and other acts
- Annual aggregate limits up to $1 million
- Deductibles starting as low as $1,000
- Risk-management help line/website resources offered in conjunction with Jackson Lewis P.C.
This product is currently available in New Jersey and Pennsylvania with other states coming soon. EPLI is also available as an add-on to our Businessowner’s policy; coverage specifics may vary.